The right to compete will have 5 teams, with 4 members. The preselection round of teams will take place on February 26, where the passing teams collect points for the next round.
The task will be revealed to the teams at the very beginning of the competition, and you will have 15 minutes to present your solutions in English at the end of the competition.
The competition lasts 24 hours. The participants themselves, within their team, allocate time and obligations for the development of the solution. Participants are required to provide computers to work on, as well as the internet connection. Private discord workrooms will be provided by the organizers.
The jury, which consists of professors and experts, will evaluate the qualities of each solution individually and make the final decision on the best solution. The evaluation will be performed on the basis of pre-determined criteria.
First prize – Gigatron voucher worth 20,000 RSD per team.
- 18:00 – 18:30 Official opening
- 18:30 – 18:45 Task explanation
- 18:45 – 19:45 Preselection round
- 19:45 – 21:30 Solution presentations
- 21:30 – 22:00 Evaluation
- 22:00 – 22:30 Closing
- 12:00 – 12:30 Opening
- 12:30 – 13:00 Task explanation
- 13:00 – Start of the competition
- – 13:00 End of the competition
- 13:00 – 15:30 Solution presentations
- 15:30 – 16:00 Evaluation from the Jury
- 16:00 – 16:30 Official closing